You will need to meet the following criteria:
- You must not have defective colour vision
- You must be willing to work irregular and unsociable shift patterns which will include nights, weekends & bank holidays
- You must be in a possession of a valid driving licence, with more than 3 years of driving experience and no more than 3 points and no live driving offenses.
- You must live within a 60 minute commutable distance from both Manchester depot at Queens Road (M8 0RY) and the Trafford depot (M16 9AL)
- The role is physically demanding and requires you to be fit with good upper body strength. You will have to climb into the vehicle (which includes pulling yourself up) from ground level to 1.25m (approximately) and you must be able to manually use a lever to operate points.
- You must have knowledge of the Metrolink network
The company carries out background checks on individuals applying for the driver role with the DVLA before proceeding to the next stage of the recruitment process.